So I did finish my paper tower after 6 failed attempts. Each iteration gave me new ideas on what to discard and what to tweak to get it to stand. I did use Bristol board, a thick and stiff paper. I learned quite a bit about Intelligent Fast Failure during the process, much of it intuitive and hard to put into words. And I have a new respect for the value of failing and trying again.
I did a CENTER list, and I wonder if it will change in different circumstances and different groups. I have a Myers-Briggs score of INFP – introvert, intuitive, feeling, and perceiving. I know INFPs dislike self-assessment (I know I feel this way), so I may write what I want other people to know about me, rather than be absolutely truthful
2. Entrepreneurship. I take smart risks and run smart experiments toward my dream of…building a healthy, sustainable community. Expressing my artist self.
3. Ownership. I choose…to take on projects that I think ‘someone’ should do. To live in the world today as I would like it to be tomorrow.
4. Tenacity. I will hold on in my pursuit of…personal growth and impeccability. Using excellent communication skills. Doing things afraid.
5. Excellence. I will commit & focus hard work in gaining skill in …communication, leadership and mentorship, giving and receiving feedback, art, ritual
6. Relationships. My family is…those related to me by marriage, blood, friendship, shared vision and philosophy, companion animals, and all things on earth and in the universe